Monday, February 23, 2009

chew toy

Help!
It seems as though our little chicken is on a NURSING STRIKE.
Here she is showing me her picket sign.  She explained it to me like this:
"It's just easier and like waaaaaay faster out of a bottle."
And actually, if I'm given the choice between chopsticks and a fork, I'll go for the fork.  Or, if given the choice between a can of beer and one with a funnel attached, I know what I'd choose.

So when I attempt to give her one of my spigots, well, you've seen a puppy with a chew toy, right?
Virtual friends, if any of you have nursed in say the last 20 years, I need some advice...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Email or call me! My son went on a few strikes in his nursing days. My email is my first name, then an underscore, then my last name @ hotmail.
Phone is 6082668734 (days) and 6082512503 (home).

--Nikki Hatch

Anonymous said...

Ask Nancy Flynn. She's a breastfeeding guru. Good luck!