Thursday, June 11, 2009

"Don't worry Mama, I'm not crawling yet."

So my little pocket pal has quite the selection of barrettes these days.  She has pink ones, blue ones, and green ones.
Speaking of green barrettes, Alex can't crawl yet, but she does this super secret slithering on her belly.  The kind where you don't think she's getting anywhere, but the next thing you know, she's worked her way across the room.  Here are just a few examples of some items that really motivate her to slither:
  • the cat
  • remote controls
  • laptop
  • documents that need to remain in pristine condition
  • mama's beer
  • anything sharp
  • a piping hot cup of coffee
  • expensive sunglasses
I'm sure I'm forgetting some, but Alex is sure to jog my memory the next time I put her down and leave the room for a nanosecond.

2 comments:

ark said...

My Girl used to be really motivated by the diaper creme tube...

Maureen said...

Damn, you are funny! Your post today made me laugh. In fact, I had to read it 3 times to fully appreciate it...by which time I was crying from laughing so hard. What I really wanted to ask was if he was anatomically correct.

BFF and Kenny, she is the cutest thing ever. I would take that picture of her and enlarge it to 24 x 50 and put it over the fireplace. She is PRECIOUS! Definitely a keeper. lol