Thursday, August 26, 2010

Forever known as, the Springer beach

Alex and I played at the local lake and beach yesterday. (You can also see from the photo that I tried exfoliating her face with a mixture of sunscreen and coarse sand.)
We had to leave early because I got all craaaaazzzzzy mama on her.
These two 4 year old boys kept saying, "SHUUUUT UUUP!" "No you SHUUUT UP!"
I asked them to please not say that word anymore, because it's not nice. They kept it up. Then Alex started saying it!!! I then asked them where their mom's were.
They were all, "I DON'T KNOW!"
So I came unglued. I marched up and down that muddy beach shouting, "Who has the 2 blond boys on the playground?"
2 different Moms stood up, both smoking cigarettes, both on cell phones.
I narked those little boys out, then we left cuz I didn't want their Moms to go all Jerry Springer on me.

1 comment:

sbrink719 said...

Good work, Mama. Dirty trash beach. Hey-that beach looks familiar. I think it's where the company picnic is going to be in two weeks.. .