Wednesday, December 22, 2010

You have got to be kidding me!

Virtual Friends, let me catch you up on what's been happening around here.
Yesterday Alex had a Doctor appointment to make sure the pneumonia was out of her lungs, and it was. But you know what we discovered?????
I'll bet you can guess. FREAKING STREP THROAT, AGAIN!
(Keep in mind, it is RARE for a kid under the age of 4 to get strep throat, let alone 5 times in 6 months.)
I absolutely came unglued when the Doctor broke the news to me. I will not expand on what that looked like, just use your emotional imagination.
So now what?
Mama and Mommy tested negative for Strep.
What next?
The dog is getting tested tomorrow (and I'm not even kidding).
Can I tell you how awkward it is to ask your friends and their kids to get tested when they exhibit no symptoms??? Extremely.
For now, the sleeping issue is on hold until our little monkey feels better.

This is a happy video that we made yesterday to Alex's favorite song, "I'm Yours".
Look at what Alex does when Jason Mraz sings, "...open up your mind and you will see".

No comments: