Friday, January 21, 2011

January 2010

I'm sure that I've posted this video before, it's one of my faves. This was exactly 1 year ago...the stroller is no longer with us, and I think you know why.
All of your thoughts and prayers are working regarding Alex's health. She's battling a virus now, but it's not strep.
Big news, Alex is enrolled in Preschool for the Fall of 2011!
She has been on a waiting list for a Preschool that we really liked, for almost 2 years, and we just got the call today!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited to hear about Alex's preschool acceptance- she'll wow them all!! I'm so sorry to hear about another virus- she certainly looks healthy and happy in the pics.I so miss seeing her, but love the blog!!!! Dee-Dee

Anonymous said...

love that video

beth

p.s. hope she feels better soon. hugs from all of us.