Thursday, August 16, 2012

So re-dickleas!

Everyday I am so thankful to have a Superhero in the house.  I feel so safe.
Funny story:  Last night I was putting Alex to sleep, and she could not calm down!  I gave her a few warnings, and then I took her rubber snake, Ozzie away and put it under my legs.  She cried, and screamed, and cried, and pleaded with me to "pleeze give me him back Mama".  I gave her another warning, and finally took away her stuffed kitty, and also shoved it under my legs.
She screamed and cried...then she suddenly became quiet and said, "Mama, this is RE-DICKLEAS!  Where are you putting these animals?"
She really caught me off guard and made me laugh so hard that all of my credibility was lost.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dee-Dee says- I miss my playmate and all she was teaching me about her I-pod or whatever it happens to be!!! Tell her that Tinker Bell is lonesome without Her!!!