Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Dear blog readers, it's day 3 and already I'm using this as a "political forum". No I'm not going to go on and on about biodeisel, or the best way to churn your compost, I had a bad shopping experience and I'm mad as heck. Due to the amount of "hits" that I get on this site per day, I should not disclose the name of the store (rhymes with Rome Repo). Let me start by saying that 5 of the 6 employees that I grilled with questions were soooo helpful and pleasant. (I really put them to the test when I take on improvement projects.)
I had an employee meet me in the hardware sections for another q and a session, I'll call him jerk face. JF stood over me with his hands on his hips giving me the condescending car mechanic look. His face looked like it was saying "Did you put gas in it lady???" Now it's possible that JF made a poor vocational choice somewhere along the line, but his fellow employees seemed to like working at __. I was so taken aback by his attitude, I showered him with kindness and sarcasm. I'm sure that taught him a lesson or two.
Thanks for reading, and by the way, Chipotle at Colorado Mills has brown rice folks.

3 comments:

bfisk's crazy days said...

rome repot, that's funny stuff.

Teton said...

just don't go the rome repot in Boulder. your questions will be met with a look of "dude...what?" This is due to what seems like a very high percentage of employees being college students. If the chain specialized in dorm improvement it would be a different story.

Hooray said...

I really couldn't stop laughing at this one...and then i couldn't commit on it....well, until now.