Sunday, October 14, 2007

Sharon



Sharon came to visit me at work before her hockey game. She bought shoes that are 2 different sizes, as you can tell from the photo. Funny thing is, I tried on the matching pair and didn't buy them because they were 2 different sizes!!! We're gonna go buy that other pair and reunite them. Her name isn't actually Sharon, I just think we share a brain sometimes.
I'd like to give a shout out to my boy JC (not Jesus Christ...well O.K him too). Sharon's playing "etch-a-sketch", and JC is real happy to have after dinner coffee and a visitor.

1 comment:

Hooray said...

TOTALLY scored the other "mismatch" at REI yesterday!...good thing you had the guy put them in the "garage sale pile"....however, when i went there to retreive them there was a bit of confusion...they were not found in the lower basement "garage sale pile", but instead upstairs in the "mismatched pile"... REI guy a.k.a search party guy came through...NICE. no more trippin' over my left foot.