Thursday, May 15, 2008

A couple of things...

First things first...
I am off the hinges excited for the Sex In the City movie.  I've already planned on sneaking popcorn and a beverage into the theatre.  

On another note...we've had our share of visitors at our house lately.  (Landscapers, window guys, miscellaneous contractors)  Today we had a Radon Mitigation system put into our house.  Virtual readers, save your theories on "Radon is a government conspiracy" for someone who hasn't just spent $1000.  Anywho, I'll just get to the point.  I think our radon mitigation guy may have sexually abused our cat BOB.  He's acting real funny.  He was hiding under the bed, and had thrown up several times.  Then I went to pet him, and he cowered like a puss.  If there are any shrinks out there who would like to donate their time counseling him, please leave your number in the comment section down below.  And I do mean "donate" cuz we're out of money now.  

No comments: