Sunday, May 4, 2008

milky thighs

Virtual Friends,
I've been a little camera shy lately.  The cut of my jibb has changed significantly in the past 2 weeks.  If any of you have seen LITTLE MISS SUNSHINE, I look a lot like Olive right now.  All of my shirts are riding up my gut, my shorts are showing off my milky upper thighs, and the cowboy boots are tight around my cankles.

It seems that the Incredible Hulk is trying to get a better view of the world by pushing my belly out.  This gestational superhero is growing like a weed.  I'll try and get some pics posted.  Not of me, but of people's faces when they see me.  Those images, unfortunately, have been burned into my brain forever.  It looks like my shrink has her work cut out for her this week.  And to think, she was ready to break up with me at our last visit.  I hope she learns a valuable lesson after I show her how much disfunction I can muster up in a week.  

1 comment:

reastman said...

Kenny, Great to see you at the LOOKOUT! You crack me up.