Thursday, September 11, 2008

THE FOOT

BFF and I had an ultrasound today.  
My OB, (not the one with the nails) ordered one based on the fact that I haven't gained weight since week 28.  She wanted to make sure that The Incredible Hulk was growing.  Little did she know that the Hulk has been getting her nutrients from my side abs (back fat), my thighs, and has recently been chipping away at my chins.  This kid and I are gonna get along just fine.

Anywho, there were a few surprises...

It turns out, she only has 2 knees, and 2 elbows.  I could have sworn that she had 7 of each.

Also, what I thought was a size 13 left foot (as shown in photo) is actually quite an appropriate size for a 6 lb 7 oz little girl.  I can't wait to meet that foot...

The Ultrasound Tech described our baby as "hyperactive".  (We are currently looking into prenatal riddalin)

1 comment:

Hooray said...

she is going to be REAL good at kickball and soccer of course!