Friday, October 10, 2008

Pocket Pal

My little pocket pal worked me over last night.  She literally pulled an all-nighter.  Real funny. 
Check out for yourself what my night looked like.  I did learn how to make Italian Lamb chops, and cinnamon, butter flavored gnocci.  
On another note, my boobs and I went for a "hike" today.  I used to think that I was going to take up running while my special parts heal.  After the moderate hike today, with a fairly supportive bra, I'm reconsidering.  I'll wait until I can handle a bike seat.

1 comment:

reastman said...

Kenny, it's all about creating suspense on the blog to entice the readers. While you and Beth have the drama of 'when will the baby come', I have chosen to give away stuff on my lawn. I think this is the real secret to increasing blog readership... suspense.