Friday, May 7, 2010

Because I'm 19 months old

This is Alex writing this today. Thought I might write my mom a letter about MY world.

I can do EVERYTHING by myself, except when I can't. At which point I will scream in frustration so loud that you will think I am severly injured and you will come running.

Of course I get excited about washing my hands in a public restroom. Then when I am done, and you are washing yours, I can touch the floor, the door handle, the diaper changing station, and all of the contents of the trashcan in about 5 seconds.

I want you to sing the E-I-E-I-O song. Then when you start singing, I will immediately request "If you're happy and you know it".

Based on my "I want that toy" investigation, I have determined that you are a bad mother.

I will eat the same thing day after day after day. And then when you buy a HUGE amount of said food, I won't like it anymore.

I can say about 100 words, but "please" and "thank you" aren't 2 of them, because I know it drives you crazy.

Also, I have been evaluating your emotional stability, and based on our last Preschool Orientation Tour, I have determined that you are a cry baby.

And yes, I will watch this movie again so that you can go blog about what a good mom you are.

1 comment:

Root said...

Kenny... you made my Friday night catching up on your blog! You are one funny lady... and that lil chicken of yours is dang cute!
Thanks... keep up the good work!