Sunday, May 2, 2010

drug run

It's official, Alex is going to have Bionic ears next week.
She is getting tubes due to her chronic ear infections.
With this weighing heavily on my mind, and recent news reports about the Children's Tylenol and Motrin FDA recalls, I drove to the nearest Pharmacy at 10:30 the other night and bought every one off the shelves.
BFF called it a "drug run".
When I got home with a bag full of the contra ban, she was all, "Oh, I'm sure there were tons of mothers there pushing and shoving to get to that shelf."
If you don't have kids, you might have done the opposite, thrown yours away.

If you do have kids, I think you know where I'm coming from.

NUFF SAID.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

let's get going, Missy! I need Alex updates~!!!! That little girl is just too cute!!!Since I can't be with her, I want to see her!!!! Love, Dee-Dee- grrrrreat aunt!!!