Thursday, April 10, 2008

Please help

Dear virtual friends,

Yesterday, the incredible Hulk turned 16 weeks gestational age (that's 4 months for you preggo rookies).  Here's the bottom line, my pants don't fit anymore.  Any of them. 
As you can well imagine, I do not currently own any dresses or moo-moos.  I wouldn't be able to wear those to work anyway, and that is really my concern.  So I ask you, does anyone know where I can buy some "MANTERNITY" clothes?  You know, a belly band attached to some man pants? Dark blue, and they don't have to be fire proof. 
I'll get a pic soon of how these beauties fit the cut of my jibb.  

2 comments:

b fisk said...

i dropped some coin on some citizen for humanity jeans and they look great. then i bought a lot of my stuff at maternity old navy and maternity gap. i can let you borrow stuff in 2 or 3 months depending on when my hulk pops out.

b fisk said...

wait it is citizen of humanity