Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Purple Nurple

Hulk's had a real tight grip on me this week.  I feel like P-double-O.  
Poor BFF.  
You can imagine my mood after feeling sick nearly every day for 41/2 months.
Poor BFF.
She just keeps buying me treats hoping they'll cheer me up.  She even bought me these mini chocolate peanut butter cups that I swear are made by the Lord himself.  And still I frown.  But she keeps trying to turn that frown upside-down.

By the way, if one more person asks if I've tried ginger tea to ease my nausea, I'm gonna give 'em a purple nurple.  

No real office antics this week either.  I got no game.  Although I did daisy-chain a coworkers' paper clips together.

My guilty pleasure has been reading Jennifer Wiener's new book called, "Certain Girls".  I'm trying to make it last, it's that good peeps.

On another note, I got a prime parking spot at the gym yesterday.  That is the sweet sweetness.


No comments: