Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Cleaning my grill '08

I was at the Dentist yesterday just chattin' away with the Hygenist (because that's what they like to do when they have they're cleaning your grill and you can't answer). Anywho, she was talking about a type of "tunable retainer", meaning you can adjust it, ya know, tune it.

Well, what I heard was, "tuna-bowl". And for the next 5 minutes, I didn't hear an f'n word she said, cuz I was thinking about Wahoo's Fish Tacos, and grilled veggies that I was going to have with my tuna bowl for dinner. I went to my happy place just thinkin' about that tuna bowl.

Guess what I had for dinner?
Thanks Hygenist Lady.

1 comment:

your 11th reader... said...

Okay, that was super funny.....seriously Kenny, you might have more readers after posts like these, and then what??