Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Life Coach Kenny

So I was just polishing off some Ben&Jerry's choco brownie fudge, when I decided to turn on the TV. (I rarely do that, turn on the TV I mean, but I've had a sinful day thus far, and I thought, why the hell not?)
Long story short, I got sucked into the BIGGEST LOSER. What a fantastic display of that new diet theory, Calories-In-Calories-Out. That stuff actually works.
Seriously, what a great show. I would love to be a trainer on that show. Even though, I'm not a trainer, and I've never "officially" trained anyone, I think I'd be great. Those people need a life coach, and as you know, I'm real good at offering unsolicited advice.

1 comment:

Root said...

Kenny,
Maybe we can get together and eat ice cream and watch that show together! Then you can give me some training advice that I won't follow!