Monday, January 21, 2008

Covergirl

I'm sure most of my Virtual Friends already subscribe to JEMS (the Journal of Emergency Medicine) and have already seen this photo. I think I look great, seriously great. If not, pick up the January issue for some good bedtime reading.

I get recognized everywhere now. I fear that I may be headed for that downward spiral that often comes with stardom. Constant partying, drugs, driving drunk, making baby after baby and carrying them home from the hospital in my lap...

5 comments:

A^T said...

More importantly, who's butt? I'd want credit for my butt on the cover!

Root said...

Damn Kenny... your FAMOUS!

reastman said...

you and Britney... it's so tough being famous

jannie said...

When i saw that inthe Dr's office, i absolutely knew it was you, who else has such good hair!

your 11th reader... said...

Did they circle your head like that on the cover, with the 'me' written in?? If so, that's totally cool. They obviously knew the sheer stardom they were dealing with.....