Thursday, January 31, 2008

Dear nice sewer guy

Dear nice man working on our sewer line,
I am real sorry for the little treat I sent you around noon today. I know you said to not use our water for the rest of the day. You mentioned things like, the kitchen sink, and laundry, you never once mentioned the toilets. I didn't mean anything, it was just habit.

Much like when the power goes out in your house. The first thing you do is look for a flashlight. Go into the bedroom, flick on the light to look for said flashlight. Hrrrrmph, I knew the power was out....silly me.
I know, I'll make some popcorn, cuz I'm gonna have to hunker down for the night if this power thing keeps up. Microwave....hrrrrrrmph...silly me again.

I'll set my alarm and go to bed.

Sorry sewer guy. Just be glad you weren't here on Wednesday.

2 comments:

Hooray said...

GD! FnFunny!

Root said...

Kenny... you ain't right!